Archive - 2nd Batch.

08-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Thank God its Monday morning!

Lots to do today, and like no time to write in diary today. But I got lots to say, only they would be unspoken words. Yup! Some words are better left unspoken. Cos, they would be wasted in the air.
__________________________________________________
Only positive talks need come out of the mouth, words of praise and adoration, words of wisdom and blessings, words of love to those that love you and those that dont.

We should love all. No matter what. That is the great commission from God.
__________________________________________________

But I kinda have a likkle problem with turning the "other cheek" these days. Because people actually take it for granted sometimes that you have never slapped back, so, they think you are a toothless lion. But hmmmmm. .. the other cheek! I believe there is a spunk in everyone.
__________________________________________________

And dont I hate it when I hear the words," I thought you say you are a Christian" RUBBISH!! So, cos I am a Christian, you would now owe me money foe one whole year for a service I rendered to you, and I keep laughing to you as per 'nice babe', and like from the 7th month, I ask U for the quid, you start cursing me out that I am bugging you! OK, I no come US come count skyscrappers!
__________________________________________________

When someone has done stuff to you, even years ago, there is that tendency they woud and could do it again when given the chance, so, why take down ya 'protective shield' to let them in into ya life again? Its a chance not worth taking, and unless you are a gambler......... even God expects us to have wisdom. While loving our neighbors as ourselves. Right?

____________________________________________________________________
08-22-2006, 08:51 AM

Hmmmmmm.....PEOPLE!!!

I really wish I feel as beautiful as the compliments I have been getting from professional photgraphers, guys, women in entertainment, close friends, etc O jare.

Its the ones I meet in places that dotn even diplomatically commnet on my new look that worries me!!

OK, so, I shed some weight!!! SO what?! Do they know what it is costing me to maintain it?!

Foods that I have had to stop eating!? Natural-born SWEET-TOOTH like me!!! And its usually the fat or Need-Jenny-Craig-and gym ones that come out straight and call me skinny! Shuo!! And also babes that never used to say even Hello to me before!!! hah! When they say you cant please the whole world, it is indeed true!! No doubt!

I don tire with "You are skinny, what happened?" from some babes and women, while I get "Ah, is it you? I thought it was one teenager!" from guys . I was never a plumpy babe! I let myself go these past 2 years, now I am back to my 'Lekpa shandy', they wont leave me alone! (I was told Lekpa Shandy means Bonga fish. Is it true?)

Now I know how Starr Jones must have felt after losing all that weight and everyone was on her case! Thanks dear, cos, when I look in the mirror in my birth day suit, or bikini, I love what I see! I guess its my now-prominent cheek bones...and leaner face.. (model qualities by the way hee hee hee)

Hmmmm....I am just rambling on, abi? This is my diary now, sweerie....I fit ramble, abi?

The one wey worry me pass, I went to a 7 Eleven to buy hot dogs, and this attendant started speaking his language to me! I told him I didnt understand, and he said in English that I was lying. I told him I was from Nigeria, and he said I was from Ethiopia!!! Hah! I then remembered that I now sport long texturized hair that curls up like that of Ethiopians, plus my cheek bones and leaner face. I bow meeen!!!

Anyhoo, I started modelling at 14, and I am getting back to it now (any time I can steal away from fashion designing) as I have been getting calls and emails about this recently......for Print modeling sha! Only clothes I am modeling are mine! At least, I can model on my runway in my outfit anytime I like. And I have done that couple of times, and love the trip when I come down the runway as a model, with all the applause and all, and at the end of the walks, I still come out as the Designer to take a bow, and get a louder applause! . It gives me a 'high'. With my leaner frame, and the 'orobo' I shed on my 'Ikebe', I fit do swimsuit modeling now. - (Yeah Right!!!!!! Dem wish!!!!)

And I will be strutting my stuff down the Nubian Fashion Show this weekend! I love modeling, but love fashion designing more!

Someone saw my About me page on my website and was surprised I used to model, I was like, hah! E dey ma blood O!
Anyhoo, let me go take care of designing for the day.....See y'all tomorrow and have a blessed day.



____________________________________________________________________
08-22-2006, 08:51 AM
MY APOLOGIES to ......

TO MY GIRL:Gurl, I saw your call last night, but was too pissed off to pick it... I heard your message...and yes! you sure did use the wrong words! I made the choice to 'speak out'! And I don't regret it! Embarrassing? Oh yes! Especially considering those that do look up to me. But, let anyone pick the first stone to throw at me, if they are an angel who has never lost their cool

I never said I was perfect! And ONLY God knows my heart! And you as a friend had NO RIGHT whatsoever to judge me like that! Yes, I agree that I have to live an exemplary life as a Christian, and I do too.

I guess I erred in regards to the fact that I should be used to being labelled or tagged with anything, seeing that I am a public figure now. It takes getting used to. And I cant be trying to refute or try to clear myself of any false rumors, or stories being carried about me in any sort of media. I should and I am now rather taking them all as more publicity! And the good of it, is that it has actually given me an extra chapter in my book! A whole extra chapter!

I was checking some page links with my name and this person wrote somewhere that I should not mind whatever is said about me, but simply know that my life is a testimony to a lot of young people.

And I thought about it....Ok, so what? Assuming the accusations are true? So what? Rather, it sounds more like a good story to me, seeing where and what God has made my life even as I write now! Hollywood says, any publicity is good publicity as long as they spell your name right!

The excitement from members makes it look like all the members of this site have "FULFILLED, RICH LIVES, WITH NO PROBLEMS abi? ALL CONTENTED NIGERIANS living in other countries? (Hmmmm... I dont think I want to be part of such fakeness sha) I guess I wrongly assumed this is supposed to be a site where people encourage each other, but it seems people rather want to come in and make it look like their whole life is perfect!! And then run to the bank when they hear any negative bad things of others...Kudos to you all!! I then wonder how you can have Testimonies if you have had no Test! Kudos!

I WILL NOT, and I repeat, I WILL not come here and be fake! God had worked awesome things through me and in me! And HE has been doing all that for HIS name to be praised, and I have to give my testimonies (it is not me 'talking too much'). And I know that is why God is blessing me even more and more daily!!! And taking me beyond even things I prayed for! Sure, I have had TESTS, and I thank God for you that have NEVER had aby test O!! Or feel too big to admit to having tests and coming out victorious!! More grease to your elbow! And I have even bigger TESTIMONIES!

Even Will Smith's latest movie ironically portrays kind of what I saw as 'tarnishing' of my image! Infact, right now, I give license for more tarnishings, I say TARNISH ON! It makes 'My Story' even juicier when it gets published/launched!

God has over abundantly blessed me this year, being why I cant let any emotion (not of God) or anyone take away my peaceful state with my God.

TO MY FRIEND... I am sorry equally for flaring up at you and saying those nasty words, when you were just looking out for me! Oh well, you have NEVER looked out for me that publicly before, so, I was not expecting that..... all aftermath of that, right?

Anyway, have an awesome Christmas, and I am serious I WILL be in your zone, I can only call you though, but dont think I can make the trip out that way to you to pick those things...

TO ANY OTHER PERSON I offended or 'disappointed', I apologize if I shocked you......but hey! I used to be a freedom and Rights fighter , and still dont like injustice or unfairness.......but that is where the contradiction comes in with my faith as a Christian! Right? I am supposed to turn the other cheek all the time! Hmmmmmm..... Jesus na God O! Me, I be babe living in crazy USA!! - Definitely not an excuse anyway!

Its a season of love, peace and forgiveness, so, in this medium, to all the people I have come to meet on this web site, I am stating that for the year 2006, I forgive everyone that has hurt me or caused me pain in anyway, and I equally ask to be forgiven by anyone who I have caused pain directly or indirectly......because what bothers me most is that I should be an example in the Kingdom of God, nothing more.... Like Paul said somewhere in the bible, I dotn live my life to please humans, but to please God! ONLY. And if you read through my whole diary, you would see that my God has been with me and I give HIM glory all the time!

More especially, for HIM making to come to pass ALL the Prayer Points I started 2006 with! ALL OF THEM!!!!! I MEAN, ALL OF THEM!!!! So, why wont I humble myself and apply our Lord's prayer here: Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.. Because I know my 2007 is The Year God created me For.....and I WILL enter it with love, peace and Joy!


Merry Christmas all, as I bow out. God Bless You .


Comments