Archive - First Batch....

Dear Diary,

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!again.

Blessed Saturday Night!

I wish I can write the Igbo praise song in my heart here without 'murdeing' igo language!

But I will say my mind in English.

THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU FATHER, THANKS YOU EL SHADDAI, THANK YOU ADONAI, THANK YOU RAPHA, THANK YOU ELOHIM, THANK YOU NISSI, THANK YOU JIREH, THANK YOU SHAMMAH, THANK YOU TSIDKENU!!!

Quote:
2Cr 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Quote:
1Ch 23:30 And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;
Quote:
Deu 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he [is] God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
God is faithful indeed! If we believe and use our words to call things into existence and believe!
Quote:
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Words indeed have power! And faith in God can move mountains! even as tiny as a mustard seed, amidst any tiny doubt! God is still merciful! He understnad that sometimes, like little babies, we could have a down time when things dont work our ways , when we want ti to ASAP, so, he puts "heaven's pacifiers" in our mouths to keep us quiet for the meantime, while HE is still building the huge blessing HE already showed us in dreams/visions.

And those HEAVEN'S PACIFIERS are awesome!!!! God is indeed faithful!
Like he promised:
Quote:
Hbr 13:5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Thank you God!


Off to listen to Joel Osteen on BET TV before going to church with my girl.

Comments