Ok, enuff of the Archives for now. Let come current!

What will I write about?

Hmmm..............how about I write about what I do best => Fashion Designing!




Let's talk about Fashion!


Did I mention that I also do graphics and we design? Ok, I did the picture above, and I also did my current website http://www.estellacouture.com, which I must say is not so well put together! I did that site in one night! Cos I wsa tired of designers disappointing me so much! And I had a fashion event coming up that week, and everyone was asking me for my website, so, I just opened Dreamweaver and Frontpage and knocked together the site! A friend had actually doen the Flash Intro page and abo9ut 5 pages, but I saw it was not exactl waht I wanted. But seeing he did it for me for free, I didnt want to bother him to change it to how I wanted it.

So, if you are reading this W, I appreciate you, but I wanted something a bit different..... and I am not there yet, I shall get there! So, watch out for the new site soon! :D

I got to run now, I have an interview to conduct, for my new assistant!

Talk to y'all soon.

Comments