February 21, 2007

Ok, enuff of the Archives for now. Let come current!

What will I write about?

Hmmm..............how about I write about what I do best => Fashion Designing!




Let's talk about Fashion!


Did I mention that I also do graphics and we design? Ok, I did the picture above, and I also did my current website http://www.estellacouture.com, which I must say is not so well put together! I did that site in one night! Cos I wsa tired of designers disappointing me so much! And I had a fashion event coming up that week, and everyone was asking me for my website, so, I just opened Dreamweaver and Frontpage and knocked together the site! A friend had actually doen the Flash Intro page and abo9ut 5 pages, but I saw it was not exactl waht I wanted. But seeing he did it for me for free, I didnt want to bother him to change it to how I wanted it.

So, if you are reading this W, I appreciate you, but I wanted something a bit different..... and I am not there yet, I shall get there! So, watch out for the new site soon! :D

I got to run now, I have an interview to conduct, for my new assistant!

Talk to y'all soon.

No comments:

Glam..

Glam..
Photo by TORRANCE PATRICK

My YouTube

Loading...

EC FEATURED FAVORITE MODEL...

TAIWO ARIYO

VANETTE TOLBERT


just out from church...

just out from church...
Estella,Adaeze, Madarocka

Fashion Teen Idol Show in DC



EC Fashion shows...

EC Fashion shows...
Estella backstage with models @ Couture Fashion Week NY.....

Models @ Zanzibar

Models @ Zanzibar
Backstage getting ready for the runway.......... photo by John Harman

Tradishionale... (Ms. Estella) in Aso-oke and raw silk dress..........

photo by John Harman

Estella & Madarocka in EC Designs...

EC Red Carpet Wear (African Damask, Silk and Lycra Mix)

photo by Andrew Bronfein

2009 Ad Campaign

2009 Ad Campaign

Me?

Me?
hmmm...

Models....

Models....
Back stage just before the runway strutting!... photo by Reward