"MRS" Estella.....

I had mentioned that I was gettting married early this year on a web forum I belong to in my diary corner. And all of a sudden, the haters there wont fail to miss a day ithout refering to my being married with two step-children!

And I wonder why? Is it that they are happy that I was off the shelf, leaving more guys to chase their sorry azzes, or they are jealous that I am married? What?!!!

Abegi! I am not one of those that desperately chase after men!! Men chase me! And in fact, my problem most times is choosing who to give the time of day in a simple thing as a date to the movies! So, to make it easier on my self (considering the tight schedule I run in my business, I simply shut everyone of them off and concentrate on my business - my 'hubby')!

After bad choices in men, I am now more than over cautious who I even say hello to! Because some silly men in this Maryland area have been heard to brag of dating girls who never gave them even a curt 'hi', just because they want to 'belong'! And I DONT need that type of publicity!

Married or not, how is that anyone's business?! Only my dad and mum should be worried about stuff like that! haba! Who are you? Its my private bees wax, but for the public, ....." I am guilty of being too ambitious to give EC up to settle for Mrs!I have given too much into my career to drop it just to validate myself as a 'Mrs' at this point! Kapish! That is the breaking News, and that is all the Media and public need to know!!''if you wanna fill in the blanks.....na you sabi!

So, for the very last time, enuff of the "MRS ESTELLA" for now........when and if I can manipulate my way into continuing to be a fashion designer with a big goal and dream and also a mother/wife/ etc....y'all will know!I am loving being single, sassy and satisfied at the moment!

I am guilty of being hardworking, Cute, ambitious, sassy, sexy, creative, stubborn, disciplined, smart, intelligent, sometimes bossy, optimistist, believer, strong, confident, attractive, admirable, very technical, blah blah blah.....etc etc NA CRIME? nah! Just loving being me!!!

And seriously, it will take a lot to make me give up ESTELLA COUTURE for any one!

Comments