My Birthday.....

ha ha ha ......of all the cards and phone calls and croaky voices singing Happy Birthday today, I love this the most: http://www.birthdayalarm.com/Card/33796240a7149676

And thanks for all the calls peeps! Luv ya all!! And you had to wake me up hun! I planned to sleep till sleep tire this morning for me! lolI am in the boutique now, can you imagine!! Oh well, extra $$$$ entered my hand O jare! Haba! If na person I dey work for nko? I for no take today off keh! My private birthday party begins at 8 pm today! So.....looking forward to that for shizzle! And I said I was not going to spend money today, only to end up shopping for fabrics at Joann Store to make clothes I will give as present to the four most lovely people that have been a blessing to me here........ I am giving gifts on my birthday! hee hee hee....feels very good! Left a hole in me weekend pocket, but the clients that came in a while ago replaced the quid! :Ok, time to log off and go have me a lovely b'day! I woke up with a song of praise in my heart this morning! And for that alone, I thank you God.The phone calls and text messages........God bless and replenish you all. AMEN. I promise to do a come-chop at least for ya all! I had actually shopped to cook for close friends today, but changed my mind last minute, as I dont want people to know where I live now. Operating my business from home before made too many people know my home, now, with my boutique opened, I can have my much-deserved privacy at last!! And place is only for close and trusted friends. .......Shalom all!

Comments