And the Threats and Abuses keep pouring in from Ms Liberia and her cousins.....

Wow!! My eyes were shocked into red alert by some of the comments posted on my blog by Ms Danieline and her cousins...... cursing and THREATENING ME WITH LAW SUITS ETC!!

And I wonder, why is she fretting so? Did I hit on a nerve? The organizer of the event Ms Nellie has also threatened that she is suing me to court etc......wow!!

I really wish I could post the comments from Danieline here but it is too obscene for the public's eyes, and this blogsite here does not allow to edit obscene words out into .....so, basically in summary, they informed me they would be opening blogsites to diss me and tell the public that I am a *********....and that they will come stick a poster in front of my store to tell people I am ********* etc.....(at least the police now know who to arrest now anytime I see any grafitti on my store wall/window)....

If they can clean up their language (with no obscene words) then, I will publish their comments for all to read and enjoy with me. lol..

Have a good weekend people!

All for just a crown!!! How desperate can people be!!
I didnt know that people cant express their opinion of events anymore! Oops!! But I still will whenever I see an unfair and unjust contest! Kapish!

I just informed them to make sure to spell my name right!!! Great PR they would be doing for me, albeit a negative one....but who cares? Just get my name and website info correct!!! lol!!!ROTL

Comments