August 8, 2007

August: The Eight Day....

Its August already!! Geez!!! It seems like New Year's Day was just yesterday! OK, so, where is this 2007 running to?! Anyway, as long as I am running along at same breath taking speed, then, I am cool! ;)

I really dont have anything to write!!! Yeah right!!!!! Me?! Not have nothing to say?! That would be the day! I have a lot to talk about O! But just that I have little time to say them. Like I have to roll out some awesome design today!

I slept late yesterday cos I had to finish an outfit and I must say it was lovely!

And my client, Oby gave me the license to display her outfit in my Client's Album, but not on the website (Not fair Oby!!!), So, I am just going to show your outfit without your face! lol.......but would have been good to show your beautiful face to further enhance the outfit!

I am rambling today, cos my head is full! No ishes, just so many ideas and stuff. I had a client drop off some fabrics yesterday, but I couldnt design one fabric for her, because the fabrics is just too awesome!!! Ideas were jumbling over themselves in my head and I for once was confused which one to pick. Her fabric is LOVELY!!!! Cotton Ankara print with a black background and myriad of flowers of lovely patterns and colors intertwining all over the place!!! Oh well, I will really sleep on it today and knock out a Master-piece for her!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OK, this is for my first and only roommate in USA - Numa! So, you read my blog!!! lol. I was surprised you do! All the way in Dallas. Ha ha ha...That means I would have to mind what I type here now! And some people read my blog now and think they know me for real! You Wish!!! Forget what I write here, its just a tiny portion of the homo sapien known as ESTELLA! hee hee hee.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to sign off and go do stuff.......how about that? Have a lovely week! If time permits, I will come drop some stuff later....otherwise, see you when I see you!

Toodles!

No comments:

Glam..

Glam..
Photo by TORRANCE PATRICK

My YouTube

Loading...

EC FEATURED FAVORITE MODEL...

TAIWO ARIYO

VANETTE TOLBERT


just out from church...

just out from church...
Estella,Adaeze, Madarocka

Fashion Teen Idol Show in DC



EC Fashion shows...

EC Fashion shows...
Estella backstage with models @ Couture Fashion Week NY.....

Models @ Zanzibar

Models @ Zanzibar
Backstage getting ready for the runway.......... photo by John Harman

Tradishionale... (Ms. Estella) in Aso-oke and raw silk dress..........

photo by John Harman

Estella & Madarocka in EC Designs...

EC Red Carpet Wear (African Damask, Silk and Lycra Mix)

photo by Andrew Bronfein

2009 Ad Campaign

2009 Ad Campaign

Me?

Me?
hmmm...

Models....

Models....
Back stage just before the runway strutting!... photo by Reward