August: The Eight Day....

Its August already!! Geez!!! It seems like New Year's Day was just yesterday! OK, so, where is this 2007 running to?! Anyway, as long as I am running along at same breath taking speed, then, I am cool! ;)

I really dont have anything to write!!! Yeah right!!!!! Me?! Not have nothing to say?! That would be the day! I have a lot to talk about O! But just that I have little time to say them. Like I have to roll out some awesome design today!

I slept late yesterday cos I had to finish an outfit and I must say it was lovely!

And my client, Oby gave me the license to display her outfit in my Client's Album, but not on the website (Not fair Oby!!!), So, I am just going to show your outfit without your face! lol.......but would have been good to show your beautiful face to further enhance the outfit!

I am rambling today, cos my head is full! No ishes, just so many ideas and stuff. I had a client drop off some fabrics yesterday, but I couldnt design one fabric for her, because the fabrics is just too awesome!!! Ideas were jumbling over themselves in my head and I for once was confused which one to pick. Her fabric is LOVELY!!!! Cotton Ankara print with a black background and myriad of flowers of lovely patterns and colors intertwining all over the place!!! Oh well, I will really sleep on it today and knock out a Master-piece for her!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OK, this is for my first and only roommate in USA - Numa! So, you read my blog!!! lol. I was surprised you do! All the way in Dallas. Ha ha ha...That means I would have to mind what I type here now! And some people read my blog now and think they know me for real! You Wish!!! Forget what I write here, its just a tiny portion of the homo sapien known as ESTELLA! hee hee hee.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Time to sign off and go do stuff.......how about that? Have a lovely week! If time permits, I will come drop some stuff later....otherwise, see you when I see you!

Toodles!

Comments