August 22, 2007

BHF Magazine..........A new Fashion Concept!

Geoffery Olisa is a name known in Photography and Unique Graphics and Websites. And one guy I am ready to leave all scissors and threads at the studio to go have Geoffrey transform my designs into digital images!
His pictures are one in a Million! He is any Fashion Designer's friend!
My best picture that most of my friends now call my "Trade Mark Design" or "The Burgundy Dress" was taken by none other that Geoff!! I doubt you dont know this dress because most people know EC by this dress. In fact, I have it on display in my boutique now! lol. It has outlived its life on the runway....Maybe someday, I will redo it again!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing ......... "THE BURGUNDY DRESS", Photo by Geoffrey Olisa!

"The Burgundy Dress"

If you think that is spectacular, see what Geoff did to a simple African cotton outfit, and the Model is none other than Karen Koukou (An African Queen by all Standard [Beauty, Brain and Braun] in one package).

BHF Magazine's Summer Promo with Estella Couture Design

You think you have seen enough? Nope! Hold on!! Wait till you see the pictures from a 'grueling' (to me!!) 5 hours photo shoot with one of the best female Nigerian Models in the USA. The few pics I have seen are awesome! And I guarantee you they would be awesome! Oh well, if you really wanna see the rest before I post them, then, subscribe to BHF Magazine and get your copy!!!

He didn't ask me to do this, I am sure he may not even see this post, I am writing and dedicating this to him because I just believe in giving respect to anyone that deserves it! Geoffrey is talented and I duff my scarf to him and I will blow his horn for him anytime, any day, any where! Because great talents like that are hard to come by! Kapish!

As a last line, let me leave you with this picture Geoff took of me unprepared..... I have been told that I look like a Regal African Queen in it! lol..... you think so? Oh Well, I am a Princess, so, maybe, I should blow up this picture and have my dad hang it in his palace ....hee hee hee

Enjoy the picture of Princess Estella, a Proud African Royalty!!!! dodging the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming my way!

Oops!! Ok, not the real TIME Magazine, but I am getting there by God's Grace (I inserted into the TIME Cover frame myself...).......Just look at the picture........and say a prayer for me to get past TIME Magazine too....AMEN.

Enjoy Geoff's work.... I will post more of his pictures as I get them.....
Give it up for Geoffrey Olisa! And don't forget to get your own copy of BHF Magazine because a lot of my designs would be showing up in there........

My First Post Card When I was still deciding between my clothing line being COUTURE D' ESTELLA or ESTELLA COUTURE......

No comments:

Glam..

Glam..
Photo by TORRANCE PATRICK

My YouTube

Loading...

EC FEATURED FAVORITE MODEL...

TAIWO ARIYO

VANETTE TOLBERT


just out from church...

just out from church...
Estella,Adaeze, Madarocka

Fashion Teen Idol Show in DC



EC Fashion shows...

EC Fashion shows...
Estella backstage with models @ Couture Fashion Week NY.....

Models @ Zanzibar

Models @ Zanzibar
Backstage getting ready for the runway.......... photo by John Harman

Tradishionale... (Ms. Estella) in Aso-oke and raw silk dress..........

photo by John Harman

Estella & Madarocka in EC Designs...

EC Red Carpet Wear (African Damask, Silk and Lycra Mix)

photo by Andrew Bronfein

2009 Ad Campaign

2009 Ad Campaign

Me?

Me?
hmmm...

Models....

Models....
Back stage just before the runway strutting!... photo by Reward