I DON'T SMILE ENUFF THESE DAYS?

Seriously, a friend I have known for close to three years now, though we see mostly on Sundays at church, and then, we are all busy doing our Volunteer work in church and pretty much all doing things on fast forward to ensure a technical-hitch-free Sunday service....

So, I saw him in church the other day on a weekday and we were gisting and me was laughing and he just blurted out in amazement, "YOU HAVE A DIMPLE????!!!" and silently in my mind, I was like......"duh! I HAVE TWO on both sides of my face!!!", but I was shocked!! This is my very good friend that we have shared ideas and dreams together!! He didnt know I have dimples?!!!!

And just on Wednesday again, I saw a friend I hadnt seen in a while and she was like..."I love your dimples"' awwwwww.!. OK, I dotn see her always, but that got me worried for real!!

What are they telling me? That I DONT SMILE OFTEN THESE DAYS!!? No! I refuse to think that way, I smile too much sometimes I feel my face would crack! Common now, I am in the customer service business, I got to smile to my clients and crack jokes with them to make them at ease and all.

The question should be more of HOW COME NO ONE HAS BEEN NOTICING MY DIMPLES?! How come people notice my big bum all the time and rarely see my dimples?! Hmmmm....I gotta do a research on that!

At least if not even for the fact that smiling makes the face softer, And I know I got cute, lovely dimples!!(dont hate!) The one on my left cheek is very deep, but the one on my right cheek
is not that deep...blah blah blah

So, next time when you see me, please dont ask me if I have dimples, because I do, and I LOOOVE to flaunt them!! But how people haven't been noticing it beats me! I get more compliments of stuff I wear......and OK, maybe all the flattering you are pretty blah blah blah thing.....but how about my dimples!? :(

Makes me feel sad that people dont notice them, and with my smiles on days I am tired with no sleep and all.....just to maintain "The social, friendly, smiling face".....my dimples aint still noticed? Besides, half the time, I am planning or probably sketching stuff in my head or silently praying and praising God....but I know to still keep my Smile On! I actually used to be called 'Ismaila'! because I Smiled too much!

OK, FYI: ESTELLA HAS DIMPLES!!! See for yourself! I better stop my half-smiles.......dimples are something to show off, I got to show it off more, right? Ha Ha Ha

Comments