Musings of a Single Lady....

To think that people say men are scarce, meanwhile, some babes are having problems choosing who to marry with all the toasters around them.....like a naija proverbs would say, all lizards lie on their stomach, so, how would one know the right person from the wrongs?
___________________________________________________________________

AM I FINALLY HOME?

I ask, and i get no answer.....my mind in turmoil....its like a deja vu.

Happens every time, when the men come seeking, they come in droves, and I am wont to end up walking away from everyone due to over-applying my psychoanalytical skills in elimination

AM I FINALLY home? I ask again because just as I am relaxing and telling myself that he fits everything I want in a man, my phone and email box get busy with other seekers...

Am I finally home? Because I am scared that I will run again like I do all the time and end up being lonely again!

How come there is no Litmus test for picking the Mr. Right or Wrong? Why? I ask. Because the one on my mind now fits the whole list minus a thing or two that can be lived with, but then, and again, every smart person knows that the grass ain’t always greener on the other side! And no one is perfect. I am not!

I yearn for a Las Vegas drive-thru because I hate to think my mind is playing tricks on me! To get it over with very fast before I change my mind!

Is it the one that one thinks of every morning and night that should be the one or what? I don’t know! Heck, If I did, I would have been married by now!!

A friend once told me that when I see him, I will know him.......and I wait!! I wait to see him! To put an end to this mind-torture and either drop the other shoe and finally relax, glad to be finally home or once again, dust my feet and keep searching for the elusive Mr Right!

I am just musing......I am confused....don’t ask me why and what I mean by this writings, I don’t know..............just my heart talking through my fingers and keyboards! Any answer?

Help! Am I finally home!!?? A question I have already asked myself a lot of times!!!! hmmmmmm............(sighing in resignation!)

God, please give me a sign!!!!! Because I really want to be home where I am at now.....

- Miss Anonymous

Comments