Travel Experience on my way back from Italy couple of months ago...

Flying and Air travels.....

Hmmmm....... thinking back to the tension that I had in the air from my last trip to Italy! And no! My life did not rush in front of my eyes! I knew my God would land us safely!!!!

Even though the circling was like endless in the air, I knew we would be fine! I was just concerned for my connecting flight to DC that was like in the next 90 minutes! And I had 2 big luggage to clear at customs and recheck back onto my connecting flight, before proceeding!

Oh boy! I was scheduled to be home at 12:10am! And things were looking to be like 2 , 3 hours late!

Ok, I was a bit worried cos that had never happened to me before! I only saw it in movies! And besides a lot of crazy thought came to my time-zoned-tured body!

What if? .....say another plane crashes into us? Seeing the pilot said there were over 100 planes cycling like we were, waiting for the thunder storms to reduce and also get assigned a number in the queue for landing!! What?!!! over 100 planes? Oh well, DFW (Dallas Fortworth Airport) has expanded!! I was here last in 2005! And when I lived in Dallas, I traveled a lot then and used through that airport almost every fortnight! And the airport was very close to my school (DeVry University) then.

what if? .... we ran out of gas! Damn!! I know there wasnt no James Bond to come fill our gas mid air!

What if? What if? Hmmmmm....too much tragedy movie aint good for the health.
Abi?
THANK GOD SHA O!!

hmmmmmm..... that journey, na God bring me home O!!! Because we take off like 40 minutes late from Gatwick London, because, the tug wey dey pull planes in reverse onto runway, ready for take off, no gree move! So, we had to wait inside plane for them to go get another tug! The waiting was crazy! And so, Pilot alredy dey under tension to make up for lost time! And then, to come land come be yawa for Texas! Imagine!

At least from that experience, I learn say planes no fit reverse and have to be pulled out from boarding gates by a tug.... (I didnt know that before! I tot planes could reverse, like cars, trains etc..)... Anyway, I go always fly American Airways, anyday! I love them! Courtesy = 100%! besides I got to accumulate more miles and love being an Admiral Club VIP Flyer member!

Comments