August 29, 2007

WOMEN KISS AND TELL TOO! And U dont wanna hear what they say!!!!

Ok, men think they are the only ones that kiss and tell? Nope!! Women do too!!!!

And NO!!! I am not going to talk obscene!! NO DURTY TALK! I am a lady! And I am a Godly woman! So, our gist would be generally about 'life' from the single girl's perspective! And I aint calling no names so that my girls wont start being mute around me when we gist! Hee Hee Hee

Stay tuned, I shall be back with more gist on this topic:
My subtitles would be on:
  • Abstinence (no sex) relationships with men, hoping it would lead to marriage and some stuff that happens (good and bad)
  • Dating and trying to choose who to take as 'serious' guy amongst so many 'toasters' or guys seeking a babe out
  • Living as a babe and having no guy ask the babe out! (geez!! Must be really lonely and boring!, Me, I have had to give my Internet-based voice mail number so that its not that I lied. lol.....you can only leave messages there! Oops!) Some smart dudes these days have learnt to call a babe as soon as she gives them a number to make sure their cell phone would ring on the spot there! Ha ha ha ....smarties!!
  • Babes that dont believe in sexual abstinence and who believes that the only way to make a guy think they are serious is by sleeping with him and some of their experiences
  • Guys that 'dribble' girls, even as bad as dribbling sisters and best friends!
  • The 'Sodommers' or you can call them lesbians who come out screaming men are beasts and evil, just as a way to hide that they are lesbians!
  • Men who dont know how to take NO for a reply from a babe, just because they think they are all that, and should never be refused! blah blah blah...one man's meat is another's poison, kapish!
  • lastly, I will just ramble! As usual!
For now, let me get back to work, I shall return to ramble and try to finish some of the past posts I ended with "to be continued"......... I shall try!

Have a swell Wednesday!

No comments:

Glam..

Glam..
Photo by TORRANCE PATRICK

My YouTube

Loading...

EC FEATURED FAVORITE MODEL...

TAIWO ARIYO

VANETTE TOLBERT


just out from church...

just out from church...
Estella,Adaeze, Madarocka

Fashion Teen Idol Show in DC



EC Fashion shows...

EC Fashion shows...
Estella backstage with models @ Couture Fashion Week NY.....

Models @ Zanzibar

Models @ Zanzibar
Backstage getting ready for the runway.......... photo by John Harman

Tradishionale... (Ms. Estella) in Aso-oke and raw silk dress..........

photo by John Harman

Estella & Madarocka in EC Designs...

EC Red Carpet Wear (African Damask, Silk and Lycra Mix)

photo by Andrew Bronfein

2009 Ad Campaign

2009 Ad Campaign

Me?

Me?
hmmm...

Models....

Models....
Back stage just before the runway strutting!... photo by Reward