WOMEN KISS AND TELL TOO! And U dont wanna hear what they say!!!!

Ok, men think they are the only ones that kiss and tell? Nope!! Women do too!!!!

And NO!!! I am not going to talk obscene!! NO DURTY TALK! I am a lady! And I am a Godly woman! So, our gist would be generally about 'life' from the single girl's perspective! And I aint calling no names so that my girls wont start being mute around me when we gist! Hee Hee Hee

Stay tuned, I shall be back with more gist on this topic:
My subtitles would be on:
  • Abstinence (no sex) relationships with men, hoping it would lead to marriage and some stuff that happens (good and bad)
  • Dating and trying to choose who to take as 'serious' guy amongst so many 'toasters' or guys seeking a babe out
  • Living as a babe and having no guy ask the babe out! (geez!! Must be really lonely and boring!, Me, I have had to give my Internet-based voice mail number so that its not that I lied. lol.....you can only leave messages there! Oops!) Some smart dudes these days have learnt to call a babe as soon as she gives them a number to make sure their cell phone would ring on the spot there! Ha ha ha ....smarties!!
  • Babes that dont believe in sexual abstinence and who believes that the only way to make a guy think they are serious is by sleeping with him and some of their experiences
  • Guys that 'dribble' girls, even as bad as dribbling sisters and best friends!
  • The 'Sodommers' or you can call them lesbians who come out screaming men are beasts and evil, just as a way to hide that they are lesbians!
  • Men who dont know how to take NO for a reply from a babe, just because they think they are all that, and should never be refused! blah blah blah...one man's meat is another's poison, kapish!
  • lastly, I will just ramble! As usual!
For now, let me get back to work, I shall return to ramble and try to finish some of the past posts I ended with "to be continued"......... I shall try!

Have a swell Wednesday!

Comments