SEPTEMBER, a Month to REMEMBER! - AMEN!

Hmmmm.... what to write about? I dunno. Had an awesome weekend, albeit a very long one!
Closed the boutique on Monday! Needed to get me a rest and I did, right? Wrong!! Was still working! My friend and I were sitting in front of the editing machines to knock out an awesome video that would soon be rocking the YouTube world! Its about time!!! EstellaCouture got to package a small video to show some designs and what EC is all about! Whaddayathink?

Anyhoo.........my holiday ended up not being a holiday per se! You know, once in a while, its good to close shop and forget about the office, about work, about deadlines etc and just blank ya mind! Trust me, the sky wont fall!!

So, I am back to the hectic schedule and stealing out time to drop this line to y'all and rushing back to my deadlines and phone calls and clients et al!

Have a blessed Month of September!

May God be with you all, and may all your dreams come true.....

This is the last quarter of the year, and I wish your SEPTEMBER to be a month to REMEMBER for good and for testimonies! AMEN.


Shalom!

Comments