September 4, 2007

SEPTEMBER, a Month to REMEMBER! - AMEN!

Hmmmm.... what to write about? I dunno. Had an awesome weekend, albeit a very long one!
Closed the boutique on Monday! Needed to get me a rest and I did, right? Wrong!! Was still working! My friend and I were sitting in front of the editing machines to knock out an awesome video that would soon be rocking the YouTube world! Its about time!!! EstellaCouture got to package a small video to show some designs and what EC is all about! Whaddayathink?

Anyhoo.........my holiday ended up not being a holiday per se! You know, once in a while, its good to close shop and forget about the office, about work, about deadlines etc and just blank ya mind! Trust me, the sky wont fall!!

So, I am back to the hectic schedule and stealing out time to drop this line to y'all and rushing back to my deadlines and phone calls and clients et al!

Have a blessed Month of September!

May God be with you all, and may all your dreams come true.....

This is the last quarter of the year, and I wish your SEPTEMBER to be a month to REMEMBER for good and for testimonies! AMEN.


Shalom!

No comments:

Glam..

Glam..
Photo by TORRANCE PATRICK

My YouTube

Loading...

EC FEATURED FAVORITE MODEL...

TAIWO ARIYO

VANETTE TOLBERT


just out from church...

just out from church...
Estella,Adaeze, Madarocka

Fashion Teen Idol Show in DC



EC Fashion shows...

EC Fashion shows...
Estella backstage with models @ Couture Fashion Week NY.....

Models @ Zanzibar

Models @ Zanzibar
Backstage getting ready for the runway.......... photo by John Harman

Tradishionale... (Ms. Estella) in Aso-oke and raw silk dress..........

photo by John Harman

Estella & Madarocka in EC Designs...

EC Red Carpet Wear (African Damask, Silk and Lycra Mix)

photo by Andrew Bronfein

2009 Ad Campaign

2009 Ad Campaign

Me?

Me?
hmmm...

Models....

Models....
Back stage just before the runway strutting!... photo by Reward