It's been a scary minute.......................NOT!!

Hmmm.... Miss my blog. Haven't written here in a while. Been busy catching up on stuff. I dared to take a weekend off to attend the most amazing Birthday festival I ever saw. In summary, MIAMI, FLORIDA IS FINE!!!! Kapish! Ain't no plus or minus on that! I am glad for the good time I had! With the girls. It was awesome. Ms A, Ms A, Ms. M (they know themselves ;-)....I respect people's privacy. I can write out the names when I take permission from them, OK....

Anyhoo.....its really been a scary minute! Especially having to find out the evil being concocted for me by certain persons! Let me just use this line to address all of you here as I know you all scrounge around my blog, websites, myspace and wherever I write or am mentioned! You have stupidly being crank-calling me with blocked numbers but you see that didn't work to scare me!

When I did business from home, you sent some of your stooges to come to my house under the guise of being clients just to get a scoop on me and how I live!!

One of you have gone even a notch up by pulling up my background record and my credit report, and faxing it all around her friends, just know that what goes around comes around! I WILL NOT even bother to legally deal with you on that because I have a GOD that fights my wars for me! How you got access to my social security number is in itself illegal! But, I got news for you! I am changing my social security number!! And I got an advice for you! = GET A LIFE!!! STOP STALKING AND FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!! STOP ALL THE EVIL WISHES! STOP ALL THE EVIL PLANS!! STOP THE SLANDERS! STOP THE DEFAMATION OF MY CHARACTER!!! JUST STOP ALREADY!!! TELL YOUR EQUALLY DERANGED FRIEND TO STOP ALL THE DIABOLICAL THINGS! You know why? BECAUSE I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
Vamoose! Scram!! Shooo! GIVE IT UP ALREADY! I am going up! God has already blessed me with even extras! Learn to praise God with me and HE will bless you too! The more you try to mess me up, the more you are messed up! Enuff said!! Its simply a RETURN-TO-SENDER judgment.

I will come back to gist more...Hmmmmmm.......maybe not! Cos I dont even bother with stuff like this! New detractors rise up daily, and my God fights them all off for me, why should I worry? ;-)......I know that HE who called me has HIS protective arms around me! HE has planted a hedge of protection round about me and all that is related to me! So, why should I worry what little mere humans like you cook up.

For now though, I will tell everyone else who is being persecuted just because God is blessing them to always be in prayer always! Trust God, NO MATTER what!!! HE will surely protect you from enemies and see you through it all to the Glory of HIS name! AMEN.

Infact been a blessed and sanctified minute! AMEN!

Comments