Project Runway: Season 4 starts on Nov 14th!

See line-up of designers for season 4 here


I am massively hating!!! Nonsense and ingredients for afang soup! Imagine! Yeye designers with fantabulous and over-good fashion-related educational backgrounds!! Hissssssssssssssss.
Dang! I am so getting a Fashion Cerificate or diploma at least before the next season auditions! So that make that chic no ask me again: "Do you have any formal fashion training?" Like say make I wuzzz her that day for audition!! She never hear of self-taught gurus!!Anyhoo! I wonder why na only one black person dey this season kwa!! Heeeehhhh! I am hating more O!!!
I been tell my Designer friend Afua (from Ghana) that the mistake we make be say we for just storm that audition with leaves covering our private angles and red camwood chalk all over us, chanting some "bungah wungah dungah sungah" incantations......dancing like true African jungle babes, and speaking with our 'worstest' African accent! then, dem for pick one of us at least to represent Africa! With the intention say we go just help their ratings for caricature, then, we go give them a running for their time!!! Gbam!!
Ok, seriously! I am so looking forward to PR this year! Even though yours truly didnt make the cut, I learn a lot from them! And I definitely will have to get that formal educational qualification ASAP! My degrees and diplomas and master dont cut it here in the fashion industry! =HARD TRUTH!!! Being why if you choose a career, get trained in it, no matter how much you know it! It boosts any Resume/Portfolio! I was supposed to be in Italy this last summer to get my Diploma Cert, but Green Passport TV show happened, I have no regrets!! Green passport is heaven sent and a blessing to me, and I can always audition for Project Runway. And I get to be one of the first cast members in Green Passport Reality TV Show! You can't beat that!!

Now, let me go order lots of popcorn, sit back, settle down, buy me some hatorade drinks and watch those 15 lucky designers annoy me till the end!! Cos in the past shows, I have had to utter things like, "Dang! I could do that with my eyes closed!!" Or.."Is that the best you can come up with? Why didnt they pick me!!!" Aggghrrrrh!!!

Lucky them and Good luck to them all. May the best win!

Comments