Am going for the bald look!

Ok, seems bald wins! TOMORROW!! I am shaving it all off!!! Will sorta rhyme with the breast cancer huge event I have tomorrow!

OK: FYI! Next time you color ya hair, no matter the event or appointment you got to make a statement at, just be patient and wait a week before relaxing! I retouched my color, and had to be at a meeting with important dignitaries in Abuja, so, I retouched my hair, even though it was freshly colored! And the yeye salon there charged me so much, I didnt mind, but what I forgot was that most nigerian hair dressers aint gone to no school of hair dressing and dont even know an ammonia acid from a lye!!!

So, am tired of deeply conditioning, avacadoing, steaming, anti-breakage creams, therapy etc etc that ama just go bald and bold!

Phew! That's it! Am doing it!

Will I post a picture here? NO WAY!!!! Not till I get used to it!

As for those that are happy say I am losing my blonde curly signature look, dont rejoice too much O! Wigs still dey market!

As from tomorrow, ama be the new bald girl on d block!

But seriously, why we fret about hair so much? When someone that is even our age mate, but has cancer wont have any choice about their hair being blonde or long or whatever, just because the sickness makes them lose all their hair!

There are more important things in life than hair! They are dead cells by the way!!

One bald chica coming up!

Comments