BHF Magazine..........A new Fashion Concept!

Geoffery Olisa is a name known in Photography and Unique Graphics and Websites. And one guy I am ready to leave all scissors and threads at the studio to go have Geoffrey transform my designs into digital images!
His pictures are one in a Million! He is any Fashion Designer's friend!
My best picture that most of my friends now call my "Trade Mark Design" or "The Burgundy Dress" was taken by none other that Geoff!! I doubt you dont know this dress because most people know EC by this dress. In fact, I have it on display in my boutique now! lol. It has outlived its life on the runway....Maybe someday, I will redo it again!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing ......... "THE BURGUNDY DRESS", Photo by Geoffrey Olisa!

"The Burgundy Dress"

If you think that is spectacular, see what Geoff did to a simple African cotton outfit, and the Model is none other than Karen Koukou (An African Queen by all Standard [Beauty, Brain and Braun] in one package).

BHF Magazine's Summer Promo with Estella Couture Design

You think you have seen enough? Nope! Hold on!! Wait till you see the pictures from a 'grueling' (to me!!) 5 hours photo shoot with one of the best female Nigerian Models in the USA. The few pics I have seen are awesome! And I guarantee you they would be awesome! Oh well, if you really wanna see the rest before I post them, then, subscribe to BHF Magazine and get your copy!!!

He didn't ask me to do this, I am sure he may not even see this post, I am writing and dedicating this to him because I just believe in giving respect to anyone that deserves it! Geoffrey is talented and I duff my scarf to him and I will blow his horn for him anytime, any day, any where! Because great talents like that are hard to come by! Kapish!

As a last line, let me leave you with this picture Geoff took of me unprepared..... I have been told that I look like a Regal African Queen in it! lol..... you think so? Oh Well, I am a Princess, so, maybe, I should blow up this picture and have my dad hang it in his palace ....hee hee hee

Enjoy the picture of Princess Estella, a Proud African Royalty!!!! dodging the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming my way!

Oops!! Ok, not the real TIME Magazine, but I am getting there by God's Grace (I inserted into the TIME Cover frame myself...).......Just look at the picture........and say a prayer for me to get past TIME Magazine too....AMEN.

Enjoy Geoff's work.... I will post more of his pictures as I get them.....
Give it up for Geoffrey Olisa! And don't forget to get your own copy of BHF Magazine because a lot of my designs would be showing up in there........

My First Post Card When I was still deciding between my clothing line being COUTURE D' ESTELLA or ESTELLA COUTURE......

Comments