OBAMA 2008 - NO! I WONT WRITE ABOUT HIM!

No! I wont write about Obama.....

all blogs and sites and papers and media and people are talking about this historic event. And WE WILL talk about it more for years and generations to come!

Tears came to my eyes watching his speech!! I lived to see this day!!

I did not see the slave period, I did not see Martin Luther King marching in DC, I did not witness the era of Rosa Parks, BUT, I SAW A BLACK MAN FROM KENYA, VOTED AS THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! I witnessed this!




God Bless America!!! Only in America would this happen!!!

YES, WE CAN!!!! Now, no one has any reason not to live their dream in America!!! Obama came out from no where less than two years ago and today he is the President!

I only wished his Grandma had lived to see today!

And I give kudos to McCain....his speech was great too! And I commend him too for having the American Soldier spirit and fighting to the end, even when he knew that George Bush's messed up 8 years was like a huge ball and chain on his neck!

Ok, now, some black faces in the White House!!

And more importantly, A BLACK FIRST LADY IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Whoo hoooo!!!

Comments