Estella Couture ONLINE FUND RAISING SALE for WIDOWS' SKILLS CENTER

Hi,
Happy New Year. I an having an Online Widows' Skills Center Fundraising Sale going on now. All proceeds would go towards this Sewing and Craft Center in Abia State, Nigeria. More information about the Center available at your request.

Please support by making a purchase from my EStore http://estellacouture.com/2008Sales//catalog/ for yourself, sister, wife and friends.

All items are sold at very low prices, just for this cause. Imagine all ESTELLA Couture Runway Dresses going for $99.99 each!!! You can't beat that!

YES, WE CAN! We can make a change in the lives of women that do not have hope in life to take care of their children with no fathers!

You heard right!! $99.99 for all items! Changes would be made to the current prices tonight and more exquisite, original, trendy, exotic styles of ESTELLA Couture would be added! Take your pick! make a change!

A religion that is pure and stainless according to God the Father is this: to take care of orphans and widows who are suffering, and to keep oneself unstained by the world- James 1:27


Yeah, I tell myself, They are only clothes! Not life! But it is still tough to let go of my designs. Though I have prayed to God to NEVER let me hold ANYTHING too tight to my heart not to give them up to bless others!. And I look at them, I am proud of what I have done and achieved (Thanks be to God)...but, there is more blessing in giving!

I was going through all my designs in their specially packed wardrobe boxes yesterday and the number of clothes there still amazes me! I kinda bought into a lady's advice back in the day for me to always save all my original designs. Never to give them out as I can auction them some day for sale when I am very big and successful as per "My first designs"....but hey, God giveth and HE gives me more ideas daily! I dont have to hold onto my original designs even though I have personal attachment them. It kinda is tough to make this decision to let them all go at such very low price of $99 each. Trust me, IT IS HARD!! Ask any designer, they will tell you! My couture designs too....But, hey, It is a blessing to give and even the Holy Book said not to give anything that costs us nothing.

My prayer is that someday, someone would my design(s) on eBay as Estella Couture Vintage...at a very valuable price too ;) . AMEN.

Do make a purchase because you are sowing in the lives of a women that need help. And you will be my partner for life and join me when we launch the Skills Center, by April. YES, WE CAN!

-Estella

P.S. If you want to donate sewing notions, tools etc, please feel free to, and your name would be written on the items in the Center. A container will be loading to ship more items to Abia State mid February...

Comments