I have a Mega Crush on...

 YOU REALLY think I would say his name here?!!

 (as if I be mumu)


No worry, na part of my plan for ma next trip to naija! If I no drag this Nollywood handsome, cute dude down the Aisle, my name no be Estella! Damn!!! The bobo just dey!!! gentleman to the core! But.....I have not told him I am crazy about him like dat sha O! I have allowed him to be doing the toastings.....while I act like I no really care (you know how women do 
)....

but the yawa now be say him get one babe wey just attach like superglue to MY bobo....shuo! na scandal I dey go rock for naija O!!! I WANT THAT GUY!!! He is just FINE!! 
Woh! I see a scandal coming up! get your popcorns out!
 Yes, I said it: I am going to scatter that their fake relationship and take over! nah! She ain't got nothing on me ....so? She is younger than me, so what? Real men prefer more matured women these days anyway. Abegi!

Make una cheer me up keh! Where my people eh! Estella is finally in 'Love', and will get her man BY FORCE! Scandal or no scandal, LOVE RULES!

PICTURE THIS: Estella Walking down the Aisle in her EC designed wedding gown with the much celebrated Nollywood, Handsome, muscular, fine, rich actor by her side......haba, the picture go fine keh! Wetin una think!?

All is fair in love and war abi? OK, na WAR I dey pursue now! Operation, Catch ma Celeb Hubby! 
 Dat way too, una no go get nothing to yab my wedding pictures about! hee hee hee

Where all ma prayer warriors at?

Comments