ESTELLA Couture: Nollywood Costumier/Actress

I have always loved the Television industry. And worked there for over 5 years as a TV Presenter and Producer. (someday, I will post past pics from my old shows as far back as 1996-2000) lol ...I looked very cute then, the camera loves me. lol)

An opportunity came....a friend of mine Sam Onwuka (Movie Producer) called me to do the Costume of a new movie by Nigerian Movie veteran producer - Chief Andy Best. And I found out that the movie was going to be directed by well known Simi Opeoluwa...

Oh well, the rest is now history. The movie has been done....(now in post-production).... 
Movie title : 'Yori Yori babes',......about Lesbianism .....(I won't give the story away, wait for the movie ;-)

Yes, i played a role in the movie too....(a short one though ;-), BUT definitely NOT a waka passs!!...as Stella Dimoko-Korkus {Queen of Nigerian tabloid - Encomium magazine) wrote on her blog: http://dimokokorkusstella.blogspot.com/2010/09/estellacourturefashion-designer-turned.html  lol.

Nico Colombant (Voice of America writer) was on set, and i just got the link to the article on VOA website: http://community.myvoa.com/_Nollywood-Comes-to-America/VIDEO/1359658/45137.html?widgetId=338282&widgetID=1001


  
  
  
  


What can I say? I simply thank God for all the talents HE has blessed me with, and I pray for talents daily to use all to make a change around me, anyway I can. 

Moving on to the new movie Production: 'Crazy in love'.....and i am very excited about this.
And i definitely will remain first and foremost - A Fashion Designer, Stella, I promise you that. Hugggsss

One love.
Xoxo


Comments