ESTELLA COUTURE 13th Year Anniversary

FROM THE FOUNDER:
It has been a 'journey'! A very interesting, long, lovely,  challenging,  BUT still FUN journey so far.
WE ARE STILL HERE! Yes! 13 Years and Still Counting!

I am excited.  I am still in awe. That a brand I started 13 years ago as actually a hobby has now become a full fledged business.
A business that has diversified from simply making amazing runway dresses to clothing men, kids and ready-to-wears.

Estella Couture has gone from a Clothe making Business known as 'Estella Couture LLC' to now a part of a bigger business entity known as 'ESTELLA IZAAFA INC'.
Estella Izaafa Inc was set up last November 2018 as a way to merge my passion for doing charity works and non profit supports into my creative passions.
Estella Izaafa is a collective of all my creative brands. I.e. Estella Couture, JeanKara, WrappeMo, Alletse Communications, So So Sewing Club, Sew Squad, ReStyleCle, iFashionEditor Magazine, Izarra Stories, Sewing With Estelle TV and the latest addition,  Eejé footwear. 

CELEBRATING WITH A FASHION VIDEO TV SERIES
With the completion of my TV Sewing series recorded in Africa, with a full Season of sewing and fashion episodes, I am ready to launch Sewing With Estelle TV via a partner TV station and outlets.

I appreciate and Thank all loyal clients over the years as well as my friends.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF MY SUCCESS STORY?
If your answer is Yes, then please avail yourself of this one-time super discounted  services I put together in Fashion Packs.
The Fashion Packs include:
1. Customized sewing for you.
2. Rental of our clothes when you don't want to make a new garment for an event or  a photo shoot.
3. One time Alteration of your garment.
4. Free Eejé shoes
5. Free WrappeMo
6. A pair of JeanKara pants
Plus more.
 
You have till January to  place your order if you want the Products before February 10th in time for Valentine's day  and Black History Month.
Or indicate if you want them later. But ALL orders must be fulfilled  and completed before June. 

Click here to subscribe to a package today and get products that are over 80% off.
Because, I want you to be part of my celebration too. When you  have an Estella Couture in your closet,  and please take a picture and  video for us, so that we can add it to the massive Video Campaigns we are starting in March 2019!
Thank you  again.
Fashionably yours,
Estella Ogbonna

Comments